

Marshall Ray Hess
3/8/1919 - 6/15/2008
I wish I had something inspiring to say...
I´ll miss you...
I´m thankful my children got to know you so well....
I will keep you in my heart.....
"I had a little dog
and his name was Nickle,
I put him in a jar
and he turned to a pickle."
6 comments:
Oh dear, did your Grandpa just die this Father's Day? What a beautiful smile.
He was waiting to say good bye to you? Those pictures are so great! They will be a treasure.
I do believe that he was waiting for us. Those pictures were from last summer. We saw him on Tues and he really was a shell of what he was before but he still had fire. The kids all got to hug him and talk to him. Then within days he was gone. I´m so happy we got here in time!
What a beautiful post! What a blessing that you all got to be here and see him. The poem is so sweet. A great memory to treasure.
Your post made me sad and yet...
there once was a dog named Rover
you just couldn't get him to roll over.....
something about a log, or a dead dog?
oops! wait I'm not Tristan! I was the guet blogger today. I'm Dee!
Post a Comment