I'm not known for having a green thumb. Give me a plant and it just withers away.

But look at my orchid! I am not lying when I say that it was completely dead. Like 11 months brown and dead. This is just another example of my laziness because it managed to sit in my kitchen...dead. For that long. Lo and behold, it started getting greener and it blossomed! I guess I need to read up on orchid care... or just continue what I was doing because it seems to have a mind of its own. This is the type of plant that I need, one that takes care of itself.
3 comments:
Yay!!! Way to hang in there! :o) It's so pretty. I need to get one for my house! I'm not very good with house plants either...
Yay!! Thanks for reading! xoxo
I love that orchid! You should be so proud of your laziness, I know I am!
Post a Comment