"There is no such thing as bad weather...just bad clothing."
yay!!! she's back!!! thanks for sharing...hope to see more posts soon! :D
Ainsley did it for me! I'm going to try and be better though. :D
I bet your Mom is proud. I remember she always did some nice things too. Saw my 4H cross stitch ornament hanging on my Dad's tree. I made that in her class and I'm pretty sure she is the reason it's finished. Beautiful home - you have great taste.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay!!! she's back!!! thanks for sharing...hope to see more posts soon! :D
Ainsley did it for me! I'm going to try and be better though. :D
I bet your Mom is proud. I remember she always did some nice things too. Saw my 4H cross stitch ornament hanging on my Dad's tree. I made that in her class and I'm pretty sure she is the reason it's finished. Beautiful home - you have great taste.
Post a Comment