Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mortified!

There is a rumor going around that I snore! What? Me?
Zoey was sleeping with me the other night and said that I woke her up because I was snoring so loud. Reidar is walking around today with tired eyes because I was "snoring like a pig" last night. NICE....
I didn't believe it until I took a short little nap today on the couch and woke myself up TWICE snoring. MORTIFIED!

I'm hoping it is just because I have been sick for the first time in years... and it will go away soon. And I can go back to being the delicate princess that I really am.

3 comments:

Trudy said...

So cute! Little Lisie snores. This happened recently to me as well when I was sick. Equally mortified! Breathe right strips :)

LeeLee said...

I'm pretty sure that this phase has past. Thankfully!!

DeeAnna said...

you are a fragile butterfly! not a pig!!