It was inevitable. We have thoroughly enjoyed this last week in the sun. I know it sounds like the sun is a fleeting thing...but it is kind of the truth too. The winter before last we had 80 straight days of rain. Crazy! That said, I make the most of sunny days. We grilled and generally just sat outside. The laundry piled up a bit, the vacuuming slowed down, etc. The rain came yesterday along with a good housecleaning here and yummy hot soup on the table.
Here is my youngest on her new bike....a perfect picture of happiness.
The children all got new bikes...except one. The oldest is just like her mother and is a chicken. Is there a law that all kids must ride a bike? I don't think so! I'm getting frustrated with this whole adding images to my blog thing! I know where I want them to go but I guess I need to work on it more.
4 comments:
Darling picture - looks just like mama a few years ago! Looks like you're doing the picture thing just fine to me. We're getting warmer again here - 87* this weekend. Won't be long now until you can enjoy this California weather!
I am ready for warmer weather! Last year, Arlinda let us use her pool whenever we wanted...it was a lifesaver!
I had the same problem with adding pictures; still do! It is terrible when you have them just so and then I hit delete to delete some words and there goes a picture! AAGHH! It is also hard to think backwards when adding them!
The pictures you have added are all beautiful. Your little girl looks just like you!
Hope the weather gets better. Before you know it you will be enjoying HOT California!
So, is that our problem? Too much sun - not enough housekeeping. Maybe we need more rain here :)
I was trying to go back in time and visualize you on a bike. I remember your Mom on a bike, but I guess I didn't see you on one. How great for the oldest that she has a Mom who understands and doesn't push.
Enjoy the rain - you have all the sunshine you need on that little bike.
...and yes I understand about pictures. I always load them first and then write.
Post a Comment