Monday, September 1, 2008

Post Holiday Blues

Vacation is over... back to reality.  I always have a hard time jumping back into the swing of things here after all the family time.  My life here is great, no complaints coming from me.  But leaving my family makes me a bit sad.  

Now that my Grandpa is gone, I´m not sure how much longer Grandma will stay in the house in Corcoran.  I took the opportunity before I left to capture some favorite images of Grandma´s house.  A huge part of my life was spent there and I´m so thankful that it holds sweet memories for my children too.  I just wanted to share these.






Humble... but yet so rich.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great post! How special that your children got to experience some of the same memories!
Welcome Back!

Trudy said...

You're back - so glad!! You know I must have gone there with you once because it is so familiar to me. Maybe it was all your talk about the ghost that made the house so familiar (just got a chill). Beautiful post.

Have you moved yet? I feel for you about missing your family. You do seem to enjoy every minute when you're there. I bet you miss Christine terribly!