Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What kind of mother....

Lets birthdays go by and doesn´t take any pictures?  Can I use the excuse that my camera has no charge and my charger is in a box somewhere?  Well, that´s my story and I´m sticking to it!  


Yesterday, Sept, 29th, Reidar, Ainsley and Garrett all had a birthday!  Yes, it happens!  I fessed already so I have no problems saying that Reidar celebrated his 40th birthday.  And he just gets better with age.  :)  My first babies are 14 and 12 now.  CRAZY!  In the midst of unpacking, I came across photo albums.  They were so small!  And it wasn´t that long ago.  And now my daughter is almost as tall as I am!  They are both beautiful, wonderful, clever children....and I´m proud to be their mother.  

So Happy Birthday alle samman!  

1 comments:

Trudy said...

Really, they all have bdays on the same day? Happy Birthday to Reidar, Ainsley and Garrett! There must be romance in the air at Christmas or some Norwegian holiday perhaps? ;)

I think the camera charger is an excellent excuse. Just look around the boxes to find it because I want to see pictures of the house. How exciting!