After living in a tiny apartment for 1 1/2 yrs, we have finally moved into our new house! It feels so good to live someplace that we decided from top to bottom. These pics got out of order somehow but that´s ok! I´ll walk you thru a little bit of it...
This is a picture of the kids bathroom.

The boys are really happy to have a urinal in the house!

Our entry way...love this wallpaper!

Our bedroom...simple just the way I like it.

The guest bathroom upstairs... love this wall paper too!

Living room

Dining area on the other side of living room. We inherited this set from Reidar´s parents.

Kids playroom downstairs..

And finally here is a peek of the outside...once we get the inside in order, we will work on the outside.

Notice I didn´t share any of the kids rooms...lol Oh, and I forgot the kitchen! Next time!
5 comments:
Oh how nice you are - pictures! You have saved me a trip. BEAUTIFUL! I love your wallpapers especially. You have great taste, sophisticated but homey and a little modern with feminity (not too much though) and warmth. I bet you love the analysis, sorry, but I love it.
I can see both an American and European influence (not sure I could identify what is classic Norwegian). Now please tell me you have dried apricots in your freezer like your Mom - if so I'll be right over.
thanks and yes, let's see the kitchen :)
If all it takes is frozen dried apricots to get you here.... I´ll go buy some! lol I´m not as clever as my mom in that aspect. Laziness is basically my problem.. ;)
I love the analysis...you totally get me! lol I´ve decided that I don´t really have a "style" but that I like to surround myself with things that please me, whatever that is. And the wallpaper...I´m in love. I have never been that girl but I saw these in a book and had to have it.
Thanks for looking!
BTW, love the picture of the urinal - yeah that must be the Norwegian influence :) Your first bathroom is really neat, very different from here. Looks so clean and crisp. Anyway, posting the picture of the urinal is one of the reasons why we're friends - love your humor.
I guess I could have been less crude and called it a "pissuar" the cousin to the "bidet" lol
Very beautiful! I love the wall paper too.
I love the urinal! That would be so handy in my house. I will have to remember that if we ever build. I think the "pissuar" is just as funny. I can hear my father saying the "Pisser"!
Post a Comment