Because I love you Chris...here are the pictures from my birthday party! These are a little out of order but you get the jist. The best part of our party.... my sister´s surprise visit! Reidar rocks!

We had the food catered. It was very nice not to have to worry about it but the cleanup wasn´t fun!

Me and my Seester! xoxo

My peeps! (l-r) Cindy (we met at Fresno State), Pia (my sister in law), Siren (my best norwegian friend), Nina (my Martha Stewart), Chris (my heart), me, and Cheryl (she is what gets me thru living here, best American friend here) Most of us are over 40...hot mommas!

another shot of the food because it was so yummy... and I didn´t have to make it!

some guests...

Cheryl, me and Siren

The birthday couple! It was an 80 yrs party! (since we both just turned 40)
3 comments:
YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the pictures! I loved being there to share your day! It was really great talking to you today! I love you so so much! Look at me...leaving a comment! =) LOL
I can´t believe it! Thank goodness I was already sitting down so I couldn´t fall over from the shock! It is so easy to please me! lol
What a party - lobster??? You sure know how to give an elegant bash. You are such a great person it makes me happy to see you surrounded with such nice people. ...you love well. Most of all I love your Norwegian best friend's name - does she know how lucky she is?
Post a Comment