Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another surprise!

I think I´m done with the surprise visits... it is too hard to pull off!  After hearing how surprised my kids were when my sister came to visit, my mom wanted in on the action.  So she planned a Christmas visit and didn´t want the kids to know.  She wanted to see tears of joy in their eyes!  lol  Oh, the pressure!  Well, we pulled it off!  She got the tears... she got the joy. :)  It is so nice to have her here with us.  We love Puma!  

Ainsley had her JuleBall last night (Christmas Ball).  She looked beautiful!  I was pleased with the dress she picked out... it is hard to find ones that are cute yet not too adult. I thought it was perfect for her.  Oh, and she got her braces off last week... just in time!  So here are a few pictures of her....
Hanne Louise and Ainsley hamming it up!

No more braces!
She looked amazing.... and so tall!  She is as tall as me in those heels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ainsley,
You look so beautiful and grown up! I can't wait to see holiday pictures with Puma.

LeeLee said...

I´ll tell Ainsley you said that! The only pictures so far would only be of Puma sleeping on the couch! ;-) Jet lag and Puma are good friends!

Trudy said...

Gosh, how exciting. Ainsley looks beautiful and even more grown up from this Summer. Must be the braces and heels. I hope we get to see Puma in the pictures. I hope she brought you some yummy canned goods I remember so well from her garage pantry - nickel sized dried apricots, pickles, and was it spicy okra? Yum, my mouth is watering all over again.