Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mom´s visit

Happy New Year!  I can see I have been a holiday slacker so I´m going to catch up a bit today.  :)

December began with a visit from my mom.  I´m seeing that I really didn´t have many pictures, could be because we couldn´t be bothered to get up off the couch!  Pajama day everyday!  The kids were so happy to have Puma here and I loved the company.  


Here is Mom helping with some stitchery I´m doing for Ainsley.

Oh, and Mom brought the local newspaper with her.  Look for us in the Hanford Sentinel!  We were trying to find a spot that didn´t look Californian so Reidar´s bright idea was direction signs.  Don´t think you´ll find these in Hanford!

1 comments:

Trudy said...

Your Mom looks just about the same - just a few more gray hairs. How nice to her visit, especially during the Christmas season. I think of her when I see my cross-stitched ornament on my Dad's tree every year. Remember that 4-H class?

Let me know which day the pictures prints in the Sentinel. We don't get it but I'll have my Dad save it for me.

Your tree is beautiful.