Since I primarily use the blog to share pictures.... I thought I would just update thru images a little of what we have been up to.
We´ve been to many basketball games...

Zoey had her 6th birthday...

Ainsley has baked cookies....

And she has drawn....

They have gone out to feed the ducks...freezing cold with ice on the water... Ainsley is in the fashion before function phase...

Reidar went on a 5 day sailing trip... in the snow

And we all hiked to the top of this mountain.... it took 45 min up and a bit less to get down. Zoey was a trooper... definitely a Viking!
3 comments:
Neat pictures, lots of fun things you guys do...mountain climbing, sailing in the snow? Making cookies more my speed! Lovely family.
Thank you! The mountain climbing... not my idea! And I leave the sailing to the man. ;o) Give me a book and a cozy couch any day!
You guys have been busy. Reidar looks like a true Norwegian in that photo :) Happy Birthday to Zoey (J must write her!) It was a happy surprise to see you back. I came looking for your book list...maybe that was on Twitter. beautiful pictures of great adventures
Post a Comment