Lazy? Busy? Lazy? Busy in my head? Lazy? Don´t feel like it? Nothing exciting to say? Lazy?
Take your pick. There has to be some reason why I haven´t blogged in months and months.
Right now, I´m sitting in my kitchen watching the dog chase his tail. Boredom or just because he can? No idea but it can entertain him for a while. Atticus is less of a monster now...thank goodness! That puppy stage just about killed me.
All the kids are home from school today. The teachers are taking a "planning day". I really liked not having to get up early on a Monday! I spent the morning cleaning Zoey´s room. That took a good 2 hrs. Ok, it wasn´t dirty, just cluttered. I don´t want to give the wrong impression here. ;)
Ainsley and I went to Coldplay´s Viva La Vida concert in Bergen! It was the best! Not just because I love their music but because I got to watch my daughter jump up and down and scream the entire time. She said it was the best day of her life...at 14... poor child.
Reidar bought me a Wii Fit for my birthday... totally trying to not read anything into it! At least it wasn´t a scale or a gym membership. I was scared to get on it. Thankfully my Wii Fit age is 32, anything more than that would have put a damper on the birthday glow.
So, there is my first attempt at starting over. Enjoy.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're back! Can't wait to get some updates of life in Norway. I'm a complete loser friend and missed your visit entirely. We were in the midst of all the deciding and initial paperwork but excuses, excuses...I always have them. Hope you never give up on me :)
Catch me up {maybe through your blog} on how things are going.
Hooray Lisa, Can't wait to catch up. I mentioned you on my blog today!!
Post a Comment