Since I decided to start back up blogging, there has still been very little of that going on. However, I think about it all the time. In the shower, while vacuuming... I´m composing interesting little tidbits in my mind. So what is holding me back?
I can never find my camera, for one. My daughter borrows it and it gets lost in the hole that is her room. Blogs are no fun without pictures, right? And then the one day I did have my camera and was eating something really yummy, but decided that it would look unappealing without some garnish... and I didn't have any. My mind is a terrible thing! lol
Oh, and lets not forget the fact that when I do blog, I check it about 50,000 times a day to see if anyone has responded! Madness I tell you!
2 comments:
You are a clever writer so who needs pictures. Of course who can deny that a picture of cute little Zoey and her siblings and your gorgeous {clean!} house wouldn't make a great post even better. Don't let the camera thing stop you though - love your posts. I'm ready to hear your defense of the Norwegian Nobel Prize committee awarding Barack Obama the Nobel Peace Prize. What were you guys thinking?! :)
I think most of the Norwegians were surprised! I believe the Nobel Prize committee is made up of 5 people....that´s it! Most people here, like I said were surprised, but satisfied. The prize was given for his good intentions because really it is kind of early in his game for something like this. But it got people talking, it got people trying to see both sides, and to find something positive. I don't think it was meant to be a political statement but a gesture of good faith.
Post a Comment