Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zoeys view

When I uploaded pictures from my camera today, I found about 150 that Zoey must have taken Christmas Day. No wonder she was so quiet! So here is a little taste of what she finds interesting at Farmor and Farfar's house.










There were about 140 that I had to delete. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

5 comments:

DeeAnna said...

Awwwwww! Fresno State! Go Dogs! Reidar looks so cute!

DeeAnna said...

Oh and formal dinners in suits! It is what I would love in my head, but there is not way I could pull it off.

LeeLee said...

Oh, yeah... all our get togethers are formal. No pajama days here!

Trudy said...

Love the perspective. When I saw the nude picture I had to laugh because wouldn't that be the most distracting for a child - I could almost hear the giggles. Handsome Norwegians in their suits. Zoey has a good eye.

LeeLee said...

That nude picture is just one of about 6 they have in the house. One is huge, with 4 naked women walking toward the camera. And it isn't a painting! Believe it or not... they really aren't that big of a deal. If there was giggling, it is out of their system by now. :)