Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Musicbox


5 comments:

Trudy said...

Wow, what a great picture. It does look like an old fashioned music box! Zoey must be proud to look like one of those beautiful twisting ballerina's inside the box.

Love the new look. I'm starting a process of redoing mine too.

LeeLee said...

Thanks! I took the easy way but I like the looks of it. Now that I´ve figured it out...I´m sure it will be changed as often as my moods!

Lisa said...

That is a great picture! And I love your new look! The side flower design is so pretty. You will have to share how you did it!

LeeLee said...

Lisa,
I took the easy way. Go to
pyzam.com and on the left side it says Blogger Layouts. It pretty much walks you thru the steps to change your background. Hope that helps!

Carolina Mama said...

What a neat blog! I love pink. ;) And Norway and Sweden so.... If you'd like you and your friends :) come visit my "Win IT WEdnesday " and enter to win on my June 4th post @ CarolinaMama. It's all good. Warmly, CarolinaMama http://carolinamama1.blogspot.com