Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Highlights


Baking is a big part of our Christmas.  We make a few different types but the main production is pepperkake (gingerbread).  And I´m not above mentioning that it falls under duties that belong to Reidar.  Baking isn´t my favorite pasttime...I´ll admit it!  The little ones especially get into the baking mood.  
Rolling out the dough....it looks like mans work to me!  ;)
The assembly line...
The finished product.  I made this one!  lol  a collective AWWWW is in order!  
Other highlights included the school´s Christmas program at the church, Christmas tree hunting in the woods in the middle of a storm (good times!), and the julestemmning (Christmas atmosphere).  I think we have made good memories again this year.  :)

1 comments:

Trudy said...

Looks so festive and fun. How nice to have a husband who bakes. Although I can't say I'm a great cook, I'd much rather cook than bake too. Everyone seems so happy.